Saturday, September 12, 2009

Redang Life

First of all, I would like to thank my dear, Li Fah for uploading the photos that we've taken when we're at Long Beach. Thank you, dear. So we started out journey to Long Beach at around 7 pm because we jungle-trek there. Cool, huh? Well, it wasn't my idea because at first we planned to go with my gang (yen wei, yew, henry, eunice and michelle) but yen wei said she wanted to go a day earlier with her sis and aunt so they divided into two groups. I eventually joined both groups! *wide grin*

Anyway, there were 7 of us including myself and so here we go! Jungle trekking began......

It was all 7 of us walking together and then in the end, it would end up only the four of us, Li Fah, Peng, Phil and me. The other 3, Chin, Poh, and Kelvin were walking very fast. Excuse me, it's my first time and it's so damn dark. How did you expect me to walk fast? :(

After all the sweats and walking up and down the hills, finally we reached Long Beach at around 8 something. Whoo! What a night. Haha...

So we had our dinner, but we ordered drinks first because we were damn thirsty! After that, Li Fah said she wanted to go to 'More More Tea Inn' and bought some souvenirs. So we went with Peng and Phil. Eventually, we had already gone our own way. Chin, Poh and Kelvin went to somewhere else. We were playing around, looking for some funny pants for Peng. It was really fun. After that I said to Li Fah "Hey, Li Fah. Let's take pictures!" And so we did.....

Me and Li Fah (gonna miss you so much)

Crazy Peng, the Dive Instructor.

Me and Phil

Phil and Peng with their crazy post.

Phil and Peng as Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones..

Phil made my name with the torch.

This was what they planned to write. *GRHHH*

Then Phil reminded me that I wanted to do a tattoo! AND YES!! I DID IT!! YUHOO!!! So we went to his friend's stall and did one.

Guess which one is mine... hehe...

After all the photo sessions, we went and meet up with the other 3 guys. We talked and walked for a while and it's already 11 pm. So we jungle - trekked back. By the time we reached the Private Beach, it's already 11 pm plus. Phil wanted to swim at the sea as he was feeling hot. So were we. But we didn't go into the sea. I would just cool my legs at the sea.


Our last photo of the day...

Well, we finished at around 12 am plus. Then we walked back and had a drink at the only restaurant that's opened, Asmadi. That's where we usually had our dinner because that's the only restaurant that's opened during puasa month. We had to walk all the way from our quarters to Asmadi which took us about 15 minutes walk.

We reached quarters at about 1 am plus, had our shower and I started to pack some of my stuff. I couldn't believe that I didn't have much time to have fun. Which was why Yen Wei and I went for snorkelling and we swam as often as possible - which made us tan a little. :/

I can't upload the photos that I have with my gang because those photos are not with me. I shall upload them as soon as possible. *wink*

Thanks to Li Fah for all the fun we have together,
Thanks to Peng for all the lame jokes and laughter you have given,
Thanks to Poh for my first snorkelling trip,
Thanks to Chin for the ride to Asmadi,
And thanks to Phil for being a tour guide.

Miss you guys....

No comments: