Monday, September 14, 2009

Last Saturday, me and my sis went to my ex-music school's Music Festival IV. I missed those moment when I used to be up on stage with my bandmates 2 years ago. But we didn't manage to take pictures and we left early. So after that we went for dinner at KFC. And after that we went to Vedablu for dessert. Yeah....

My Vanilla Classic ice cream..Yummmy~

Cooling Flower Tea


My sis, Ah How and his friend, Jia Wei...


Yesterday, I went out with my family for breakfast. Then we sent my sis for dancing class and then me and my mum went to buy gift for her colleague's baby. We went to a new shop called Baby Kawaii. The things inside..oh my gosh...they're so cute!!!


Shoes for baby girls


Colourful shoes. See those behind?? Cute right? Right?


Shoes-like socks for the new-born babies



Socks. I like the way they wrap it...It's just so cute!



Dress! I like this one... :)

I couldn't take photos of the whole shop. The things were just too cute. The little bathtubs, toys, napkins, etc etc. Oh my god.. They reminded me of my cousin, Justin and niece, Yasmin. Yasmin would look real cute on them.

Yasmin



Justin (but you're a grown-up boy now) *wink*

Cute little kids....
:)


And then I went out with my girls for a drink and mum invited them for BBQ. Jie 'merajuk' because she couldn't join us...Awh.... :(


Nothing special actually... But I enjoyed eating like this.
Family gathering, right? Except jie wasn't there with us... :(

2 comments:

FatLouie said...

wei where did u get jasmine's photo ah? sooo cute!!!! aiyeerrrrr.......geram!!! yalah.. must do bbq when i go back for christmas. don care!

FatLouie said...

eh sorry....yasmin...not jasmine. hehehe