After a year plus I haven't seen him, he's finally back! Last saturday, I was at Mid Valley's MPH with Dai Lou and when I called my mum asking whether I could buy the book that I wanted, she suddenly mentioned " Hey, you know Jeremiah's in KL now?" I'm like "Really?" I knew he was going back to Sandakan on the 21st but I didn't know that he was going to stay in KL for 4 days! I quickly called him and he was complaining how long he had to wait for his room to be ready and bla bla bla. Poor thing.
So after that, I planned to mmet him up and he said " I want to go to Mid Valley" =.=" So in the end, I went to Mid Valley AGAIN the next day.
So after that, I planned to mmet him up and he said " I want to go to Mid Valley" =.=" So in the end, I went to Mid Valley AGAIN the next day.
I met him up at around 2 and I almost couldn't recognise him because he's GAINED WEIGHT! He kept asking me " Celestine, I really gain weight d?" "Yes, yes, yes. You've gained weight d la. Loss some weight la you." The girlfriend said he said he would do, but in the end he just talk big only. :D
Anyway, after that we went to Shogun in Sunway for dinner. So, I called up my other cousin to see whether he could join us or not since he couldn't join us at Mid Valley.
When we were eating, we talked about our childhood stories where we used to play 老鹰抓小鸡
at our grandma's house because we used to visit our grandma every Friday. There were 8 of us and the house would be so noisy. It's really fun. Kinda miss those times.
I used to sleep over at his house every Saturday after church. I still remembered the night when he sang "My Way", he sang so loud that he even asked me a stupid question "Do you think our neighbours would hear me?" I laughed like mad and his mum, also my godmother came into the room and frowned at us. She too thought that her son was crazy after listening to him singing - I recorded it without him knowing. :P
He used to fetch me up from school if my mum was busy with her extra classes. So, we would go for lunch or I would hang out at his house. He's the only cousin I could hang out with because he's the only one left in Sandakan. Well, there were one or two but they were busy working so I seldom spend time with them unless it's Friday. :)
This is my plate. Miss them so much!!Muacks!
Miah's mooncake. They're so cute..heehee.
My bros: Alvin(left) and Miah (right)
So that's the end of our meeting. Thought of meeting him today for dinner but I couldn't make it. Gonna miss you miah. Will find some time to get crazy at your house with salie and tung tung ok? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment