You made me wanted to cry as well when I found out that you cried the time I left. I'm so gonna miss you, the times we had, the jungle trekking we had, the last dinner we had at Long Beach (crazy night though), and the tattoo we did together (wish I could show them the picture now :/) - I'm gonna miss that... See you and take care alright?
Both of you are two of the craziest person I've met in Redang. I enjoyed your companies although we only knew one another in August. Thank you for everything and I enjoyed the night before I left - jungle trekking. *wink*
I never thought we would become friends. Thanks for the nights we spent together and I appreciated it. Thanks for being the tour guide during our jungle trekking. (hehe) I agreed that you said we only knew each other for a short period. I enjoyed watching movies with you, although it's only 2 movies. We could still keep in touch though. Miss you too. Will try my best to go back Redang. ;)
That's the first night that we actually sat down and chatted for so long after 10 weeks. :) Well, all I have to say is you're such a good person. It's comfortable enough to talk to you. You're really caring and I've never regretted in meeting you. Thanks for inviting me back to Redang, but I'll have to see my schedule. :)
Both of you are two of the craziest person I've met in Redang. I enjoyed your companies although we only knew one another in August. Thank you for everything and I enjoyed the night before I left - jungle trekking. *wink*
I never thought we would become friends. Thanks for the nights we spent together and I appreciated it. Thanks for being the tour guide during our jungle trekking. (hehe) I agreed that you said we only knew each other for a short period. I enjoyed watching movies with you, although it's only 2 movies. We could still keep in touch though. Miss you too. Will try my best to go back Redang. ;)
That's the first night that we actually sat down and chatted for so long after 10 weeks. :) Well, all I have to say is you're such a good person. It's comfortable enough to talk to you. You're really caring and I've never regretted in meeting you. Thanks for inviting me back to Redang, but I'll have to see my schedule. :)
P/S: Will update on the photos in Redang soon....
2 comments:
I also know who that person is. ekekeke....
haha!!!isit...then...sshhh....HAHA!!
Post a Comment