Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Off Day!!!

Yup. It's my off day today and I'm borrowing Michelle's laptop and broadband to go online; update and read blogs, visit facebook. Yesterday was my first day at Beach Restaurant. The senior staff there were nice especially one. She taught me how to cook the soups and stuff. She even said she would teach me how to make sushi. OMG! But I've gotta wait til thursday because tomorrow is our orientation day. After 2 weeks of training, at last we are having our orientation day. Fyi, it's because the HR manager was out of town and he's just come back.

I had a croissant yesterday. The bakery abang gave it to me and it reminded me of Chef Karam's croissant. I miss it! :( Anyway, yesterday I was kinda early to work so I hung out at the Commissary Kitchen with Henry and his senior staff, Bella. (It's actually Saiful, but I don't have to explain more :P) So Bella was calling me "Amoi!" I was like "Don't I have a name for you to call?" He likes to change people's name. He used to call me SLICER! wth... So, we were talking and asking which staff was Spongebob, Patrick, Doraemon and Shin Chan. I was laughing like hell and in the end I knocked my head on the steel rack. Yea.. It's damn painful and I can still feel it's swollen til now. So paiseh and yet it's fun. :)

Jie, I manage to read New Moon more than half dy. Yay.. *wink*

I beg you, mosquitoes.
Do not thirst for my blood.
Find someone else..
:(

It's 11:4oam and I haven't had anything yet.... Hmm...

No comments: