Another working day has passed and it's time to enjoy! Yew's family (dad, mum and little brother) came over for a visit as she misses them so much. Aww.... So it's her off day today. How good. Jie, are you sure you are coming? :(
Anyway, me and the gang will be going for a swim later. (still wonder whether to go swimming or not) And after that his dad will bring us to Long Beach. Never been there so must appreciate this moment. *wink*
I'm actually waiting for the shutter bus to come and I guess I gotta sign out now.
Hate mosquitoes. They are thirst for my blood.
Bloody hell.
2 comments:
hahaha...I'll do my very best to come ok? So far July's plan are like full lah. Next week, dad will be here dy for 2 weeks. So 2 weekend gone. Then it'll be aug already. 1st weekend already got something plan. The most available will be 2nd week lo, right before puasa. If puasa time, I got no chinese friends to go redang with me liao. hehehehe....will def inform you.
o...aiya...nvmla....cannot then it's ok la....besides, I'm quite used to the live here dy... ;)
Post a Comment