Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm back!

At last I get to update my blog. haha! Just got back to few hours ago from the airport. Our dear friend, Mr. Edwin Tong Hoo Sun has left for hong kong for a 3 -months training. Everyone of us will be missing him badly. :'( No Edwin around means no shissha and no more yamca. Is that consider good or bad? No comment. Anyway, wish him all the best, and take care..

I'll be leaving also for my 3-months training in redang with yen wei, yew, henry, michelle and eunice. Wow~ quite a number of them huh. Hope this time will be fun and everything'll be okay.
Wish all of us good luck..

I just got back from jb last wednesday and I'd really wanted to upload the pics we took but unfortunately most of them were not with me. :( So will have to wait. Guess that'll be the last post for the month.

Will see you guys after 3 months. I'll be missing each and everyone of you here and we'll meet again in 3 months time.

谢谢你们
给我的surprise。
我好喜欢那个
蛋糕还有玫瑰花。
那是我一生中第一次
收到的花。

谢谢你们
给我那么
好的回忆。


我一定不会
忘记你们
给我的快乐。

我一定
会很想念
你们

你们要好好
照顾自己哦
我们三个月后见吧。

爱死你们了。




祝我生日快乐 :)

No comments: