Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where are you now?

to: someone i know

I found out you were
having a really hard time
about everything;
college and personal life

Don't stress up and release
it by doing the wrong way.
It doesn't work that way..

Please do take care of yourself
Everything's going to work out well.
I might not be good at helping you,
however just to let you know
you'll always have your good friends
around you when you needed them.

I know you can do better though,
or maybe i just don't know you well..
but no matter what..
Good Luck..

Okay...here's the thing...
I seldom join their outings these few weeks
and when it's like week 6 of college,
then I realise something's on..

Looking at their stress and pissed-off face
makes my heart ache..
As a friend, when looking at these situations
really makes me sad..
What happened to those crazy friends
that share almost everything that I know?
Where have they gone to?

It makes me feel like a total loser
where I can't even do anything for them
All I can do is just sit at one side and watch...
Watch things mend by themselves.

There's nothing I can do but to listen
There's nothing I can do but to watch
There's nothing I can do but to keep myself
at one corner and cry.

Love you guys so much....
And I mean it...


Everything has changed...
It isn't going the way it was before...
Will everything go back to how it should be?

3 comments:

FatLouie said...

eee...u also emo wan, yen loi!! what happen oh dear? but sometimes, u have to face the fact that friends come and go. Today they might go all crazy with you, but the next day, they'll be some1 you hardly know. Do ur best to be by their sides when they need you, coz believe me, they'll appreciate it one day. :)

CeLes said...

haih...u knw what jie?sonething big happened lo...they like break into2 d...looks ok in the outside, bt not in the inside. somehow there's a gap in between them.. I can't say who's right and who's wrong because they are all my good friends....haih...tell u in detail when i see u...yat pat po gam cheong ah!haha

FatLouie said...

yea sure sure...tell me when we meet. :)