I forgot to upload few pic to share with
during out serving yesterday..hehe.
anyway, we learned about fruit carving.
Its' about 7 kinds of fruit..Let me see..
mango, orange, apple, pineappple, kiwi,
honeydew and watermelon.
The plate that I did...Yea..it wasn't really nice but Ms Jasmine complimented
on my sliced apple.. ;)
The plates of fruits done bt Group 4..Yea baby! haha!
The plated fruits made by Chia Chia...Like the colour though...
Jay fell asleep during French class..Poor thing...haha..
And while having Malaysian Studies, Joshua was way too boring and this was what he did..
Cool huh? I dunno..but I think it's cool...He's a good artist...Yea..
Had dinner with Dai Lou and Patrick at Dai Lou's house...
We had 'pei dan sui gao' and maggie mee for dinner..Yea!
This is mine...haha!
See those dumplings?Big huh?
Thanks to you guys for preparing it..haha...well, i did the washing so it's a tie...ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment